Impacting Communities By Changing The Way We Educate And Develop Families Athletically Through Speed, Sports, And Fitness, While Embracing Diversity And Unity
1. WE BELIEVE IN EVERYTHING WE DO TO STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
2. WE BELIEVE PUSHING OURSELVES AND OUR KIDS TO EXCEL TRANSLATES TO A THRIVING COMMUNITY BUILT ON A FOUNDATION OF HARD WORK, DISCIPLINE, AND ACCOUNTABILITY
3. WE BELIEVE DEVELOPING SPEED, AGILITY, AND OVERALL ATHLETICISM NOT ONLY IMPROVES OVERALL FITNESS LEVEL AND PERFORMANCE, BUT ALSO IMPROVES THE OVERALL QUALITY OF LIFE BY BUILDING UP SELF-ESTEEM, CHARACTER, WORK ETHIC, COMPETITIVENESS, AND EVEN ACADEMICS IN THE PROCESS.
4. WE BELIEVE IN MAKING AN IMPACT
1. Do you wish your kids spent less time on video games and want to emphasize a more active and healthy lifestyle to your kids?
2. Or maybe your kids are already pretty active, and would like to compete against their friends?
3. Would you like to give to a good cause and make an impact?
Well, The NLTI Speed Challenges covers those questions and then some.
This Event is a great way to…
If any of this sounds good and is something you would like to see your family or community be a part of, then we invite you to come to one of the NLTI Speed Challenges.
What started out as preview sessions in 2013, has now turned into a Speed Challenge. The Speed Challenge is set up with several races and obstacles.
These races and obstacles are short in nature and participants are able to move freely from one challenge to another or back in line to the same to compete against who they want, either as a group or a one on one. The winner of the challenge will receive a certain number of raffle tickets for winning the race. There is no limit to how many times you may race, just simply get back in line or go on to another race.
The 3 main purposes of this event is to promote an active lifestyle for our families and communities, give to a good cause, and to Have Fun!
CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR MORE PICS OF THE EVENT. CLICK ON THE RED BUTTON BELOW FOR VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS AND CLIPS
2018 SPEED CHALLENGE FOR ST JUDE MAY 19TH, SHERMAN, TX
2018 MINI SPEED CHALLENGE AT TSA CLOSING CEREMONY MAY 18TH, SHERMAN, TX
2018 ATHLETE OF THE YEAR CELEBRATION FEBRUARY 2018, SHERMAN, TX
2017 SPEED CHALLENGE FOR ST JUDE JUNE, SHERMAN, TX
2016 SOCCER SKILLZ CHALLENGE NOVEMBER, SHERMAN, TX
2016 BBALL SKILLZ CHALLENGE SEPTEMBER, SHERMAN, TX
2017 ATHLETE OF THE YEAR CELEBRATION DECEMBER 2016, SHERMAN, TX
2016 MINI SPEED CHALLENGE AT CHRISTMAS IN JULY JULY, SHERMAN, TX
2016 SPEED CHALLENGE MAY, SHERMAN, TX
SPEED CHALLENGE FOR HUE JACKSON FOUNDATION
Date - Summer 2018
BBALL SPEED CHALLENGE
DATE - AUGUST 2018